Election Day

on 11/4/08

I am very pleased to report that my polling location at McMillen Junior High (Go Marauders!) in Wylie ran very smoothly and efficiently. I was in and out in roughly 20 minutes and they had the "I Voted" stickers. (I was bummed in 2004 that my polling location didn't have the stickers...)



If you can find a few moments in your day today, please join me in saying a prayer for this election. Not for the results, or that your candidate wins, but that it is controversy free. The winner is clear and this nation can move on. The last thing this country needs is to be further divided with court cases about voter fraud, hanging chads, and the like.

The sun will come up tomorrow even if your candidate does not win. I encourage you to put aside feelings of fear and worry regarding this election, God is bigger than the presidency and he will most certainly take care of his flock.

0 comments: